Who We Are
Desktop Applications & Cloud Software Provider
Thank you for browsing our website, this section has been introduced to let our customers know about
Who We Are and What We Do?
Sooya is an Australian company based in Sydney, Our team combines variety of skill that we offer to our customers. We work in friendly environment and we encourage our team members to be creative and provide friendly services to our customers. Our focus is to make sure that we as a company provide the highest quality service and better products.
We have designed our website to be more effective from browsing to obtaining licences and software updates.
Cloud Software Products
- AccountingLink cloud accounting software targets sole traders, businesses and companies
- MoneyXpress Pro remittance, money transfer and currency exchange cloud software
- SooyaGuard accounting, rostering, timesheets and invoicing cloud software
- Wholesale Plus wholesale, inventory, stock management cloud software
Desktop Software Products
- AtoConnect 4.1 accounting software designed for accountants, BAS agents and tax agents.
- Business Manager Professional accounting software targets sole traders, businesses and companies.
- MoneyXpress Professional accounting & remittance software targets money transfer and money exchange services.
- Security Guards Management System accounting & security guards management software targets security guards services.
- The Accountant’s Manager Professional accounting software designed for accountants, BAS agents and tax agents.
We also provide the following services:
We also provide the latest technology to benefit your business such as designing inventory systems, management systems and bar-coding solutions. We are dedicated to work with our clients to design the right package to meet their business requirements.
We Are Different
We are devoted to be one step ahead of our competitors, join us and enjoy our efficient and flexible software systems; some of the benefits are listed below:
- Competitive annual subscription plans
- Easy to install and use
- A single licence can be accessed from multiple computers
- Online help and video tutorials
- Sharing a business file across multi-computers networks
- Built-in with security in mind to provide clients with an easy access rights setup
- Built-in AtoConnect features to lodge business obligations with Australian Taxation Office ATO
- And many more ...