In order to view employees list, click on the Employee icon on the application toolbar. By default, only active employees are displayed. Inactive employees can be displayed by checking the option "Include Inactive Employees" checkbox.
Here we are going to go though each feature available in the employees window:
Adding an Employee
There are different types of employees you can add, use the New button to add a reqular employee type
For other type of employees, use Others button to add one of the following:
- Death Beneficiary
- Horticultural or Shearing
- Seasonal Worker Programme
- Working Holiday Maker
- Voluntary Agreement
Click Adding new employee to learn about what is needed to add new employee
Updating Employee's Details
Double click on the required employee or select the employee and click the Edit button
Deleting an Employee
Select the required employee and click the Delete button
Employees with an active payroll, other payments, other type of transactions can not be deleted and protected by the system for data integrity purpose.
Activate/Deactivate an Employee
Select the employee and click the Inactive button to hide an employee, or click the Active button for employees with terminated status
The Active / Inactive is only available for employees with a terminated employment status.
Leave Transfer (Leave Top-up)
When adding an employee, you'll need to set up their annual leave and personal leave (sick leave) entitlements. In some situations, you might need to top-up an employee's leave accruals balance.
Follow the next steps to transfer an employee's leave:
- Select the employee name
- Click Leave Transfer and the leave transfer window appears
- Click Add and the add transferred leave window appears
- Leave Type select the leave type that you would like to top-up
- Hours / Days enter the number of hours or days
- Transfer Date select the transfer date
- Click Save
You must set the correct number of hours per day under the employee's salary details before adding any transferred leave.
To delete an added transfer leave, select the transfer leave record and click Delete
When you attempt to delete a transferred leave, the system calculates the current available leave, if the available leave is less than the transferred leave, you will not be allowed to delete the selected transferred leave record.
This feature enables you to attach as many documents as you like to an employee
- Select the employee name
- Click Attach File(s) and the document window appears
- Click Browse and select one or more document
- Description by default the file name will be showing under the description column, change the description as per required
- Click Add and the new documents should appear in the bottom list