Welcome to AccountingLink Help Centre
The AccountingLink Help Centre has been created to assist users using Sooya Software AccountingLink with the day to day operation. Everything you need to know is added here, all you need is to pick a category from the left panel and click on the required item
- Employees & Payroll
- Advanced management of out of cycle employees, auto inclusion when adding pay runs.
- Support variety of employees, Closely Held Payees, Labour Hire, Working Holiday, Seasonal Program
- Payments such as Directors' Fees, Back Payments, Leave cashout payment with auto tax calculation
- Single Touch Payroll, single and batch lodgement, reset and update STP details
- Employment termination
- Unused leave on termination with auto tax calculation
Before you start STP reporting, you'll need to ensure your software is connected to the ATO. You or your registered tax agent must provide the ATO with a unique Software Subscription ID
Check this article on how to Notify the ATO to start reporting STP
- Tax Agent - Click Subscription menu then Business Details and you should see the Software Subscription ID under the business details
- Business - Click Setup menu then Single Touch Payroll and you should see the Software Subscription ID under the business report STP section
You need to provide the Software Subscription ID not Software ID!
Check this article to understand the new STP phase 2 reporting requirements